Entry forms must be submitted in the FISU Online Accreditation System according to the procedure laid down by the Organising Committee and must be received under the following procedure: I. Deadline for entry:
a) Team sports:
- General entries (engagement of participation) at least six (6) months before the beginning of the Championship;
- The payment of the deposit, at least five (5) months before the beginning of the Championship;
- Quantitative entries (confirmation of participation) with the number of officials and participants for each sport event at least three (3) months before the beginning of the Championship;
- Individual entries (conditions for participation) with the list of competitors, the events in which they shall participate and the necessary photographs, one (1) month before the beginning of the Championship;
II. Entry procedures:
- Entry forms shall be submitted in the FISU Online Accreditation System to meet the required entry deadlines.
- Entries arriving after the expiration of the required deadlines will not be taken into consideration, except in the case of circumstances outside one’s control, with the agreement of the Executive Committee and on the advice of the Organising Committee;
- Individual entry forms of athletes from a non-member association must be countersigned by the concerning NSF or by the NOC and stamped with a seal from the said organisation.
- The deposit, without any local or international bank fees which guarantees an entry in the team sports should be in the hands of FISU at the latest five (5) months before the Championship.
- The deposit, without any local or international bank fees, which guarantees an entry for an individual sport should be in the hands of the Organising Committee at the latest three (3) months before the Championship.
By participating or otherwise appearing in a FISU event, each competitor, participant, official and each officer, agrees to be filmed, televised, photographed, identified and otherwise recorded, under the conditions and for the purposes authorised by FISU either currently or in the future and in relation to the promotion of the sporting, cultural, and educational activities organised under the aegis of FISU or under its endorsement.